Virtual Cloud PBX
Virtual cloud telephone system: vPBX (virtual Private Branch Exchange)
Bring your telephone system into the cloud and IP world: Replace your physical telephone system (On premise) with a virtual telephone system (vPBX) from toplink and experience the telephony technology oft he future. Without high investment costs, vPBX precisely meets your requirements for a modern telephony solution inclusive the possibility to integrate the telephone system into Microsoft Teams. Thanks tot he stepless scalability and location-independent functionality, the virtual PBX offers maximum flexibility at minimum costs. This way you communicate professionally with first-class voice quality!
- One single cloud telephone system for all company locations, departments and field staff.
- User-friendly web-based interface for adminstrators the cloud telephone system to be quickly adapted to your needs (adding extensions, assigning extensions and features etc.).
- The user can use teh telephone system via a web-based client, via a software client or via a mobile app from anywhere and at any time.
- Flexbile scalable extensions. Extensions can be added at any time.
- More than 160 functions available, e.g. call forwarding, number management, message monitoring, voice mail incl. Notification, conference calls, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and many more.
- Advanced functions are integrated: instant messaging, presence information, agent monitoring etc.
- Easy integration in MS Teams possbile. Without addtional Session Border Controller (SBC) and wihtout a specific Microsoft SIP trunk. Extension of the MS Teams funcitonalities through the vPBX: fax function, door intercoms, DECT devices etc.
- Optional integration of your company software possible (e.g. Salesforce, Google Contacts, SugarCRM).
- You save the investment costs for a fixed telephone system and its infrastructure: a single internet connection and a virtual telephone system incl. a toplink SIP trunk, that’s all you need.
One system for all locations
No investment in hardware
No service and maintenance costs